Skip to Main Content
- All golfers must register in the Pro-Shop prior to playing. Each player must have his or her own bag and clubs.
- Daily green fee payment is intent to play. No cash refunds.
- Play will be in twosomes, threesomes, foursomes and fivesomes. Iron Eagle Golf Course reserves the right to pair up any single, twosome or threesome, to maximize play.
- Play will begin on the #1 tee unless permission from the golf shop's staff to start on #10.
- It is Iron Eagle's goal to have rounds played in four hours and fifteen minutes or less. Slower groups must allow faster groups to play through. Play ready golf.
- Abuse to the golf course will not be tolerated. The offending player and/or players will be removed from the golf course.
- Riding carts are to be kept on cart paths where provided and a minimum of 30 feet from all greens and tees when cart paths are not provided. Special permission may be granted for golfers that are handicapped. (Players must possess a handicapped sticker.)
- Maximum of two carts per group of three or four players, three carts may be used for a fivesome.
- Replace all divots. Use sand and seed mix on tees where provided. Repair all ball marks, yours and one other on all greens. Rake and smooth sand bunkers.
- Shirts and shoes are required to be worn at all times. Soft spikes or soft-soled shoes only.
- Please help keep the course clean, use trash containers.
- All alcoholic beverages must be purchased from Iron Eagle Golf Course. Golfers are not allowed to have in their possession alcoholic beverages which have not been purchased from the clubhouse. Violators of this policy will be asked to surrender the alcohol, if golfers refuse to follow the above policy, they will be asked to leave the course or they will be charged with trespassing.
- Individuals operating motorized golf carts must be 16 years old and have a valid driver's license.
- Privately owned carts are restricted to individual owners of such cart. Owners of carts must be present for cart to be used.